Dear Family, Friends and Ministry Partners,
Christmas is a time to celebrate Jesus because He came to be:
- Emmanuel – God With Us
- The WORD of God
- The Savior of the World
- The Light of the World
- The Good Shepherd
- The Risen One – and so much more!
Mary and I want to express how Grateful we are that Jesus came into our world to be our Savior and to give us His Eternal Life!
Because Jesus came, we have wonderful GOOD NEWS to share!
- We are Grateful to family and friends who have encouraged us to continue through the years!
- We are Grateful to you who support us through your prayers and your finances!
- We are Grateful for each of you, our faithful DCI Staff and Trainers who are training so many thousands of pastors and Church leaders!
- We are Grateful for each Pastor who is equipping his/her people to be disciples of Jesus Christ!
- We are Grateful for each disciple who is sharing the GOOD NEWS of JESUS and for the many,many thousands who will experience Eternal Life because of their faithful witness!
- We are Grateful to God that His Church continues to grow exponentially, especially where the enemy is trying to destroy the Church!
“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”
1 Peter 1:3
Mary and I wish each of you a Merry Christmas as we reflect on how our world is so bless that Jesus came! As we enter the New Year 2020, may we trust God to do through each of us all that He has planned so that He will receive much glory!
Your Brother and Sister In Christ,
Al and Mary